Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yet another cute outfit

Here's Zoe all dressed up for church (after church, actually) modeling the cute Ralph Lauren dress she got as a gift. I'm glad she'll get to wear it a few times before she gets too big and it gets too cold here.


look at those adorable shoes!!!
Once again, we tried to get Joshua to hold her. He was more interested in that fact that Craig was standing in front of Bob the Builder on the TV. He did give Zoe a kiss before I picked her back up though.
Uh oh, the big boy bed is assembled and ready for use. I think we may try it for naptime tomorrow. He didn't seem to excited about laying down on it... he kept saying 'jump'

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cutie pies!! Love that dress. Zoe is all decked out in cute bows all the time. Love them!!