Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What does he do in there for 4 hours??!

Here's the announcement we'll be sending out, thanks to Jamie! And we're printing them for free, thanks for shutterfly (50 free 4x6's on your first order, and free shipping too). Now if only I could figure out how to get some free stamps...We were trying to get a picture of Joshua holding Zoe. That didn't work out, but I thought this was a cute picture of her sweet face!

Joshua takes wonderfully long naps almost every afternoon. 3-4 hours unless something goes wrong. Today, he only took a little nap at mother's day out, then we went to the doctor where he got 2 shots & some tylenol. I thought for sure that he'd poop out when we got home (Zoe sure did! she got 2 shots too) but apparently I was wrong. He just sat in there and talked to whoever would listen for over an hour. I suppose this is what he does during his 4 hour naps also. Here are some sound bytes...






1 comment:

Emily said...

That's so nice that he can entertain himself for so long. I can't imagine.

I love the announcements! They're so cute. If you figure out how to get those free stamps let me in on your secret. I haven't got that one figured out yet.