Thursday, October 30, 2008

Help a Sister out!

Please support this great ministry in my great pseudo-home state of Tennessee. Amy Beth is hilarious, I learned about her bloggy from Emily, and I look forward to it every day, sometimes several times a day. In addition to brightening many a day, she has an awesome heart for God and shines His light for all to see through her Starlite ministry which teaches girls/young women to live for their True Love, Jesus. The Lord has undoubtedly used Ms. Amy Beth to lead many of these girls to give their life to Christ. I feel so strongly about her ministry because I wish there had been someone like her in my life when I was a young girl, needing to know my Savior loved me.

Here's how to help her out... (but you have to do it by midnight on Friday, sorry)
http://ministrysofabulous.com/2008/10/20/a-huge-favor-por-favor-see-how-i-did-that/

If that deadline doesn't work for you, or you don't feel like doing what she needs help with, you can always go to www.Starliteministries.org and support her as you see fit. Or post this on your blog. Whatever.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Really not sure how I missed this one. I haven't been up to speed on all my bloggy reading the past few weeks, but I thought I had read all of hers. In fact, I just got caught up on her earlier this afternoon. Thanks for the tip! I'll have Jason do that for me tomorrow since it's so late and very complicated. And I love the flashback pics! Yes, Joshua is one photogenic boy. Never a bad picture!