I thought I had posted these, but I guess not. Some of you might remember that Joshua got whole wheat banana bread for his bday cake last year (everyone else got real cake). This year, he got a chocolate cake w/ vanilla icing. Craig even let him have a few bites! He wasn't too sure to make of being the center of attention, or of the candle

last week was 'fire safety' week at mother's day out. They must have done a good job teaching him to stay away from fire. He just stared at the candle until we asked one of the other kids to blow it out for him

My friend took this picture of me licking my finger and wiping the dorito cheese off his face. So 'mommy' of me. Ewww.
2 comments:
So funny! I love the pic of him staring blankly at the cake and candle. It looks like he'll be afraid of fire, which is a good thing. Hopefully he won't set his neighbor's yard ON FIRE like Jason did when he was younger. He seriously did that. Cute cake!
And this year while everyone was eating yummy cake Presley was munching on a blueberry muffin. Yum Yum. Poor girl. Maybe next year she can join the fun!
oh no!! gone? im sorry. i did not know if you would read this over at my blog or not. you should take the kids and go get some apples anyway you will still have a lot of fun
Post a Comment