It took a few tries before we got Zoe in the picture (blogger is doing this underlining thing and I don't feel like fooling with it)
Joshua loves his "yo-we." Today, I .was trying to wake her up from a nap that was going on 4 hrs long, and Joshua kept coming up to her, patting her and saying "wakey wakey yo-we." Once she was awake and I put her down on her playmat, he sat right down next to her, made it play music for her, and started imitating her funny noises. He also laid down on his back and grabbed his feet like a baby. Too funny.
this is one of the ones we cut her out of. oops. Joshua's wearing his "hairpang" (airplane) PJs, thanks Ma! 
Craig and his babies. (awww) I'm sure you can see where they get all their good looks!
Zoe's little miss poker face in all these pictures. At least she didn't blink! As a nice gift for mommy, she slept from 10ish last night until 7:30 this morning!! I actually woke up to an alarm clock. I can't remember the last time that happened!
Zoe's little miss poker face in all these pictures. At least she didn't blink! As a nice gift for mommy, she slept from 10ish last night until 7:30 this morning!! I actually woke up to an alarm clock. I can't remember the last time that happened!



3 comments:
I had a feeling it was that time. I'm crying with you! Let me know how we can help. It won't be easy, but we'll try however we can. :)
awww Kim those are such nice pictures, i am sad for you. I know how hard it is when you have little ones to see your husband leave. He will be in our prayers, as will you and the littles! It sounds like Joshua and Zoe are going to be inseperable friends forever. i love how he says airplane...Mitch used to call a helicopter a "drockada" and then it was a "hepatotter".
What sweet family pictures. Many prayers on behalf of Borris (and you guys) will come from us!
thutste--that's for Craig!
Post a Comment