Saturday, October 11, 2008

catching up!

Ok, babies are sleeping, house is a mess but I can't clean lest I wake someone up (that's my excuse anyway :) and Craig is out seeding the lawn... sounds like a perfect time to catch up on my bloggy!


Here's Joshua helping Craig pack.


Here's the cute prayer journal that I lovingly made with my own two hands at MOPS this week. There aren't 2 of them, just one with both sides decorated - I like side 1 way better. Problem is, I already have several journals that I don't "prayer" in anyway, so this may do nothing but look cute on a shelf somewhere for a while. I may keep it in the kitchen for grocery lists. Or in my purse/diaper bag to help me remember stuff. Or keep it on my Pile in the kitchen where I often write and leave to do lists. Or maybe the fact that it's so so cute will motivate me to actually use it as a prayer journal. Suggestions? What would you use it for?
Here's Zoe in yet another super cute outfit. She was all matchy matchy too, with the pinks and greens. Her pacifier (or 'nummy' as Joshua likes to call it) even matched! she was so sleepy! It was 10pm last night when Craig and I got home from date #2. I carted her off to change & nurse, hoping Craig wouldn't notice the camera in my hand and sneaky look on my face. He did, and said "you're too cute," referring to my inability to resist photographing Zoe and her cute outfits for blog fodder.

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemarie said...

Kim,
So, I love how you designed your prayer journal. How about just setting it on the window sill in your kitchen and having it remind you to say a prayer. No one said you had to write your prayers down. :) Oh, and seeing Joshua help Craig pack made me sad. :( Zoe is super cute; I love how her legs still bend up.