Thursday, October 9, 2008

checkers anyone?

oops, sorry... did I forget to blog today (technically yesterday since it's 12:20)?

NO!!!

I was BUSY, on a DATE with my wonderful hubby who took me out to dinner & a movie (after having coordinated for a babysitter). But wait, it gets better... the best part was when we went to Starbucks (while waiting for movie) and I got my first pumpkin spice latte of the fall, with the gift card I won at bunco on Tues (and 'treated' Craig to a coffee too), then proceeded to kick his pants at checkers (which, incidentally, you can forget how to play after oh-say 20 years) with an amazing flanking formation of my little checker kings (I used a few kamikazes too). I think I might have even impressed Craig with my strategery.

We went to see "Fireproof" and both really enjoyed it. One of us even cried a little... and it wasn't Craig :) I'm off to check out the website for the movie now. You should too!

No comments: