Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"look how cute you are!"

Here's a couple pictures of me and Zoe playing Mommy's favorite game. I call it "look how cute you are."
How do you play? Just grab your cute baby and hold him/her up in front of your mirror. Make silly faces (see below - I cropped off most of my face because I looked Ridiculous, that's why she's laughing) and say "look how cute you are!" and...
Voila! Happy baby! (please note the cute outfit.) yes, I was making more silly faces. This is the outfit that "doll Zoe" wore until real Zoe was born. I'm glad she fit into it before it got too cold.

Joshua grabbed Craig's beret this morning. Without fail, whenever we ask him what he wants to wear, he says Elmo. We've learned to only ask him when we don't mind if he wears it. (look Rosemarie, there's the coffee mug you gave me! I use it every day and think of you... the chocolate covered cherries are long gone though)

the yellow mums are starting to bloom... I brought my camera with me on my run this morning, I thought that would be less obvious than stopping my car in front of his house and taking pictures like a creepy stalker
I keep trying to get a picture of Joshua holding Zoe. He's very careful but I'll have to try when he's not watching TV because it's almost impossible to get him to look at the camera

3 comments:

Leslie said...

hi!!! you are hysterical...more than once reading a few of your posts i laughed out loud...the kids kept asking what was so funny! i love reading, and shall be a fan forever more!!! I am so glad that you found us and we can catch up. thanks for the comment, i love getting them!

Emily said...

That yard is hideous and hysterical. Yiks!

Emily said...

Oh,and her smiles are precious! And I love that snazzy little outfit she's wearing. And Joshua's backwards hat, of course.