My new facebook friend Leslie (who was actually a friend in real life way back in '00) has a blog. She informed me of this great giveaway. Now I'm telling you! (so if you win, you should give me the quilt... of course, then I'd have to give it to Leslie). Anyway, click here to see the giveaway, or just click on the sidebar thing. What most amazes me about all this is that she has (at last count) 1,412 comments!! I don't know as I've ever seen that many comments! Certainly not on my blog anyway... but then again, you won't find me giving away any cute quilts. Please comment anyway, maybe I'll give you a quilt someday, you never know!
p.s. I'm editing this after an hour of trying to catch up on all Leslie's old blogs. I Heart her blog, but seriously, does she have more hours in her days than I do? Where does she find the time to do all this fun stuff?!!
Please meet my daughters.
11 years ago



6 comments:
Kim, I must admit that I've now read your blog from the beginning to the present time. It's great to see you and your family, and is amazing to see how quickly things can change. Last I saw you was in Afghanistan when you were on your way home to get married. Wow how things have changed. I've really enjoyed reading your blog, keep it up.
Chris
Nooooooooooooooo!!! Can you hear my screams from there? lol!! i am certain you will win that quilt now. murphy's law or something. But let's be honest...my sweet husband is your real facebook friend..i have not gone there yet!! i might be with your craig on that one. I think facebook is a little weird!isn't it a little strange to have friends that you did not know you had, or to be connected to other people because you have one person in common....weird. For now i am just going to stick to the blog thing.
ps..i added you to my list of friends on my blog...i hope that is ok?
We are so glad you de-lurked!
Welcome to the SiTStahood!
You roll called perfectly!
this is so much fun!!! i am so glad you are enjoying some of the recipes. broccoli smoothies huh? I would love to know the recipe for those. i enjoying sneaking in the green stuff.
Check out all your comments! Whoa! You're rolling in them. I see you joined sits. More comments to come!! I actually saw that quilt giveaway the other day on another blog. It's so precious! I love it.
Post a Comment