Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mr. Caterpillar, back for more

First, because it makes my day that she reads my blog, Nonna, this one's for you! Thank you for being such a wonderful grandmother, for giving us (all your grandchildren) so many wonderful memories, and for continuing to pray for me and my family, laugh with me on the phone, write me letters, know what's best for me... and tell me so. God has used you in such an amazing way in so many lives, especially mine, and I love you! I can't wait to see you in a couple short months and introduce you to your new great-granddaughter.


Zoe got to chew on her first toy today. She was chewing on everything else she could get her little gummies on, so I wrapped her fingers around Mr. Caterpillar here. Incidentally, he also happened to be Joshua's first and favorite toy for a good month or two. He's been in temporary retirement for about a year, but now he's back for round 2.

Some halloween candy has been recalled so go here to check it out & make sure you don't eat any! (thanks Jackie & Rosemarie)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

oh goodness she is so adorable! what a sweet little smile. Thanks for the recipe, i said so over at mine

Meaghan said...

what an adorable little one!! Thanks for entering the giveaway and I got all your entries in!

We will be giving away 1 lb of coffee every week so keep checking back :)

Good Luck!

Meaghan