Saturday, August 30, 2008

Slim pickings

I'm eating an apple for dessert. Now that's sad, I don't care who you are. That's what I get for eating cookies for breakfast.

Here are some pictures & videos.

Joshua with his pants hiked way up high like he likes them... who'd he learn that from? Joshua loves to ride all the vehicles in the mall. We don't put quarters in and we figure it's only a matter of time before he figures out that there's more fun to be had than just turning the steering wheels.
This thing's broken... why isn't it moving or lighting up??!!
Sooooo dirty. Joshua was out playing in the sandbox, dumping sand all over himself and everything else.


Here's a video of Joshua about to get his shake (fruit smoothie - it has strawberries, blueberries, apple, banana, oatmeal, broccoli, cottage cheese, yogurt, & protein powder in it) for breakfast. He's been doing a great job keeping all his beverages in the kitchen too.

Joshua strikes up a deal with Craig to go down the slide not one, but 2 more times... he's trying to show two fingers

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's so cute! I love Joshua shakin' for his shake! Masie is going to LOVE these videos when she sees them tomorrow!

the misses of the blisses said...

so cute! Are cookies not good to have for breakfast? ;)
What books/videos/flashcards/stuff do you use for baby signs? We want to do that too but there is so much stuff out there. Id love a recommendation.