Saturday, August 23, 2008

Old lady

Wow, Zoe was one month old yesterday! I thought time flew by with Joshua but I do believe it's gotten exponentially faster in the past 32 days.

We had Candice (& Cassidy - Candice is 20 wks preggy with a little BOY) and Andrea (& Penelope and Joshua - Andrea is 14 wks preggers with a little ??) over for dinner tonight. Craig's on duty and somehow I thought it would be a fun relaxing evening of girl time. We would leisurely eat our dinners while watching our children play, angelically, all together. They came over a little before 6 and the 3 of us didn't eat until after 7:30 (which, incidentally, is 30 minutes past Joshua and Penelope's bedtime!). All would have gone well had Zoe not decided to cry every time I put her down. Thankfully, Candice stayed to hold Zoe while I gave Joshua a bath and put him to bed. Zoe didn't get to sleep until after 10pm. I'd love to hope that that would mean a good night's sleep for both of us but, somehow, I doubt that will be my reality.

Joshua had super Saturday today and Zoe and I ran oodles of errands. Consequently, we've taken a day off from pictures. I would have taken the day off from bloggy altogether but (1) I couldn't not mention Zoe's 1 month bday, (2) I wanted Craig to have something extremely interesting to read tonight, after he finishes his 'Liberal Facism' book (I know, tough act to follow) and (3) I'm addicted

Is it bedtime or what??!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm addicted, too. I've tried to get Heather on board, but with no luck. What about Sarah? I need a new blog to read!