Wednesday, August 6, 2008

too tired to blog...

ok, not really, but it sounded like a good excuse! I guess we've just been too busy, what with Craig home on leave and all. We've been having too much fun spending time together and taking turns getting stuff done while the other watches the babies. We've both been doing our to-do lists and trying to get some rest as well.

Oh, and I know you want to see more pictures of Zoe, but I'm too lazy to get up and get the camera right now. You'll just have to take my word for how cute she is! She gets cuter and cuter every day, especially with her little smiles! She's also gotten a lot longer so hopefully she'll be able to change up her cute wardrobe a little bit. She was only 8 lbs 2 oz at her 2 week appointment - still so tiny! She was over 21 inches long though! Her jaundice was all cleared up and everything else looked good too. She's eating better every day, doesn't cry much at all, seems to be laid back like her big brother, and (my favorite) smiles and giggles in her sleep. She's still got dark blue eyes and a little brown faux-hawk.

Well, that's about all the interesting information I can muster at the moment. I'll try to make time in my oh-so-busy schedule to post more pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

More! More! We want more!