Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joshua Dynamite

Zoe had her first tummy time today. She was far more interested in eating the pillow.

So cute! I love this little onesie from Candice's mom-in-law. Thanks Ms. Rose!!!




Here are a few pictures of Zoe trying to crawl her way out of tummy time. She started pushing herself up and over the pillow. I'm pretty sure she would have kept going if I hadn't picked her up and flipped her over. She's pretty good at lifting her head and looking around too.



Zoe in her happy place. She loves to be swaddled and nestled in her boppy on the couch. Look at that cute little pout!

Joshua sweeping the deck after haircuts.



Joshua showing off his 2nd haircut. He was very excited to get a haircut. While I was cutting Craig's hair, Joshua kept pointing to his own head saying "brrrrrrr" - the longer I took on Craig, the more frantic Joshua got about when his turn was going to be. When it finally was his turn, he did great! He even looked down when I asked him to!


Craig and Joshua have been working on their skills. I call this the Daddy dance. Whenever I see Joshua do it, it reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite practicing his dance moves in his room. Only, Joshua's moves are way better, as you can see.

Joshua loves Chik-fil-A. First, he was obsessed with the cow calendars but now at the mere mention of chik-fil-A, Joshua starts saying, sometimes shouting 'NUM NUM' and 'WHYS' (aka fries). He also does this when he spots a chik-fil-A coupon, old chik-fil-a cup, or the chik-fil-a logo on anything (i.e. the book that came with his last kids meal there). I blame Craig.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. I love Joshua's little robe and that dance is too funny! And cute little Zoe... I want to put her in my pocket and take her with me!

the misses of the blisses said...

wow, Im amazed Im going to have one of these pretty soon here.... Im starting to get a little nervous! All the stories and pictures of Joshua help me to relax that some babies are fun and normal and obnoxiously cute! (He really is obnoxiously cute... doing everything ya know.) Anyways, Zoe is super cute!! Hopefully she does as well with haircuts when the time comes!