Sunday, August 17, 2008

Grandma's visit (not in order...)

Here are some pictures from my mom's camera from her visit here since this past Tuesday. We've had a great time. I've had a great time watching Joshua have TONS of fun playing all kinds of new Grandma games (especially the new one she played with him last night that involved maraccas (sp?), much singing and dancing, and Joshua very intentionally peeing on the potty! - I will HAVE to remember what she did!). Here's a picture of him in the middle of playing waterfalls in the pool with her (well, she wasn't in the pool). He's got a bunch of water in his mouth that he's about to spit out. I've also caught him spitting in the toilet, in the bathtub, and ON THE COUCH. Thanks Craig! (he insists "well, he's never seen me spit on the couch so he didn't learn that from me." Riiiiiiight)

Joshua loves his Thomas the Train toothpaste
and Cookie Monster toothbrush (we call cookie monster 'blue elmo')
angel face...
Mommy and Zoe making eyes at each other
"I love you so much Mommy" - I promise, that's what she's saying :) Or maybe she's saying "when do I get more milky lady?"

Here's a picture of Zoe and I with our just-out-of-bed hairdo's
Joshua and I were waltzing in the kitchen. He loved it. He's heavy, I got tired after 2 dances.


Dip!

Family photo at the Friels' BBQ. Joshua was down by Craig playing in the pool. My baby belly's almost gone - yay for nursing!! There were many babies at this BBQ! a 4 & 3 y.o, 21 month old (Joshua), 20 month old, 3 month old, 6 wk old, 5 wk old and 3 wk old (Zoe). There were also 3 or 4 that looked like kindergarten & 1st grade. And a pregnant lady for good measure :)



1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun with your mom! I love the new pictures. Joshua is turning into such a big boy, and Zoe is just so precious!