Thursday, August 7, 2008

fuzzy head!

Here are a few more pictures of Zoe & the fam!

She's so cute sitting in her chair waving her arms & kicking her legs all around.
Here are a couple pictures of Zoe & the boys eating dinner too (at our new table). I just missed a shot of Joshua showing me all the peas in his mouth.



Here's a picture of Zoe's fuzzy hair!! It's so cute and gets even fuzzier right after bathtime (which I think was when this picture was taken). We only had a few outfits small enough for her. I'm glad she's grown out of this one, it wasn't my favorite at all!


Finally, here's a picture of our new dining set. You may recognize it from the KMart circular. It was the closest we could get to what we wanted and the price was right... I actually went back yesterday to get $54 back on a price adjustment b/c it went on sale! Yay! The jury (aka Craig) is still out but we have until October to return it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE your new table! That's a keeper. And I LOVE the fuzzy head! Another keeper for sure!