Tuesday, August 19, 2008

more pictures from grandma's visit

here are the pictures I took on my camera while my mom was here... and I think a few more from her camera.

I love love LOVE this picture!!!


Family photos... Joshua loves to kiss Zoe!!
he was done holding still...

Joshua was 'laying out' reading his book and watching the guy across the street mow the lawn
he was making sure we saw the 'mowa'
just relaxin' - learned this pose from Daddy
Joshua's new chalkboard from Grandma! Joshua drew a picture of Daddy already!!




Grandma, Joshua and Craig mulching the flower beds
look at this mohawk!! I promise, there are NO styling products in her hair. It just does this.
He's still doing the grin/pucker thing, I had to take 3 to get this one.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those pictures are all PRECIOUS! I love her smile and her mohawk. And I love Joshua laying out and kissing Zoe. That is so sweet!