So not only did I make Craig cookies, but I also made him (and moi) breakfast. Man, I really am the best wife in the land. Craigsland, that is :)
Zoe and I slept great last night (Craig and Joshua always sleep great). We shut Zoe in the closet - don't call the police, it's a big closet - so that I could only hear her if she was really REALLY serious about needing something. She went from 6:30pm - 3:30am without eating. Too bad 6:30pm is not my bedtime! Here's a picture of the closet, so you don't think I'm mean. This is actually half the closet (and not our stuff either)
Craig and I are sitting on the couch, eating our cookies (Craig's are already gone - if I was a really really great wife, I'd share mine), and Joshua & Zoe are both asleep. Don't hate me because I'm having such a great morning.



1 comment:
Oatmeal cookies for breakfast? GAG! I can't have sweets that early. Well, I guess my honey bunches of oats is that sugary, too. But with bananas, so it feels healthier. Ha! Yes, you are Queen of Craigsland!
Post a Comment