Joshua's first 'real' owwie. He tripped and fell in the driveway, but didn't cry or anything. Consequently, we didn't realize that it looked like this until later. What a little tough guy!
See how happy he is (saying 'owwie')? He's real proud of it! Later, Craig took him in the bathroom & they made bubbles on it with the hydrogen peroxide. He thought that was fun too
Here's Zoe and her crazy hair and sweet little grin. Her eyes were open until the red-eye reduction thing on my camera blinked.
she still has blue eyes. They're getting lighter & brighter
And here are my delicious pillows. Two of them are the same on both sides. The other two are one side patterned, one side red.


See how happy he is (saying 'owwie')? He's real proud of it! Later, Craig took him in the bathroom & they made bubbles on it with the hydrogen peroxide. He thought that was fun too



1 comment:
LOVE the pictures. Zoe's hair is precious. And we've never done peroxide bubbles. Masie would flip out.
I am loving your pillows. You made them yourself? I need to learn how to do that. And are those your pottery barn couches? I didn't know you had 2. And I didn't know they were green. I love them!
cgbku--that's for Craig. What a challenge!
Post a Comment