Long story short, Zoe's follow up landed us in the hospital for a few days. Seeing no other cause for her fever led the doctor to order a spinal tap and IV antibiotics in case she had meningitis, pneumonia, blood infection, or something else serious. Her fever is gone and all tests were negative so we were able to come home from the hospital this afternoon. We're so thankful to God for healing her from whatever caused the fever, and for being with us through the past few days. Between all the tests and antibiotics, Zoe's been stuck with about 30 needles since Wednesday. She's been so sweet and happy through the whole thing, here are a few pictures...


woah, look at those chins & cheeks!!!


Anyway, back on Wednesday, Joshua had his first day of 'school' and I've got some cute pictures from that too...

I love this picture of Joshua trying to keep his backpack from falling off

Candice took this picture for us. I only cried a little :) When I picked him up, I asked how he did during naptime. His teacher said that he didn't sleep, he just laid there awake & motionless the whole time and didn't make a sound. What a sweet little boy! I wonder what he was thinking about!! (this morning Craig said he snuck in to see what Joshua was doing and saw him in his crib moving his blanket back and forth from one end to the other and then putting it on his head; tonight after we put him to bed, Craig heard him in there practicing his words "cheese.... two..... coo-kie")

Joshua wanted to help me clean when we got home

Checking out the big Maryland crab we got in a goodie box for Joshua & Zoe. He thought it was funny

Zoe's cute little giggles...
2 comments:
Cute video, cute pics! I love that Joshua just laid there all quiet and sweet during school nap time. That's so him. What a sweetie pie. I'm so glad that Zoe is all better and you guys are back to normal!
I am SOOOOOO glad that Zoe is home safe and sound. We have been thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers your way. Love to you all!
By the way...is Joshua already in preschool??
Post a Comment