Thursday, September 11, 2008

I hate spit... (and 5 other quirks)

Well, I've been tagged by Emily, so here goes. Our quirks are definitely different! Check hers out, they're funny.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.

Here are the first 6 I thought of. I may revise later is Craig helps me think up some better ones.

1. I hate water spots. I squeege the shower and am constantly wiping sink fixtures off
2. Spit grosses me out (this makes kissing difficult :) This includes drool. Joshua likes to kiss Zoe on the head and he gets her hair all spitty so I have to baby wipe her off right away or I get grossed out smelling his spit on her hair all day. I also baby wipe him off is he smells too spitty (think teething). After 3 years of marriage, Craig has perfected the art of non-spitty kissing.
3. I hate being late but I usually am anyway
4. I reset my odometer all the time so I can see how far it would be to run from one place to another
5. I have 20 gazillion unfinished projects and 20 gazillion more that I want to start - OCD and ADD are not a productive combo :)
6. I love Harry Potter and Wheel of Fortune

I guess I'll link to Laura & Rosemarie since I'm otherwise friendless in the blog world :)

Here's an update: you can go to Rosemarie's quirks here and see 6 more than apply to me as well... must be all that time we spent as roomies!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! You figured out the linky thing. I'm so glad Craig has perfected the art of a non spitty kiss for you... but I don't think I needed to know that! Yuck! Just kidding.