Or maybe it's just today... I waited up for Craig last night, and we stayed up til 1am (party animals that we are!) and got up at 7:45 with Zoe (who went back to sleep after eating), drank coffee, ate breakfast, read my Bible, got Joshua up and went for a walk as a family since Craig didn't have to leave until 10am. Then, I stayed outside and played with Joshua while Craig took Zoe inside. I love to play outside with him but seldom get to. Now, Craig's gone to work, Zoe's still sleeping, and Joshua's sitting behing me on the couch rubbing & scratching & patting my back. Who wouldn't love a morning like this :)
Here are some pictures of him playing - see his new bike (our neighbors were throwing that and a sand/water table out!). We have a love/hate relationship, the bike and I. I love it because Joshua loves it, but hate is because he turns into a screaming, whining, tantrum throwing monster when we have to get out of the car/stroller and go into the house without riding it.
He's also wearing his new pajamas. He was having a 'moment' last night before bed and I offered up the new monster PJs to change the subject (we had been inside for 10 minutes and he was still quite upset because he wanted to go out and ride his bike) They're 3T, that's why they look gianormous. They say "little monster" and have monsters all over them. Joshua likes to point to the monsters and say "mommy." I try not to take it personally :)
waving at a truck driving by
he was pointing to the spot on the lawn where he wanted me to make the badminton birdie land



1 comment:
What a fun morning. It seems that we're always out the door as soon as everyone is fed and dressed. Places to go, things to do, people to see! But when we do have the occasional lazy morning all together as a family it's so much fun. You've got some good sleepers in your house!
Yes, isn't that necklace on Craig a hoot? What in the world?
Post a Comment