Wednesday, September 24, 2008

l.a.z.y.

It's not that I have nothing to do, it's just that I'm too tired to do it after everyone's in bed. Since instead I'm doing a whole bunch of nothing, I then get bored when Craig's not sitting on the couch doing nothing with me. So really, that's what I meant last night when I said I was bored.

Tonight, I wasn't bored. I packed J & Z up and drove our happy selves a mile down the road to Andrea's house, where there was much merriment to be had. Misery loves company?? What's more fun than staying home with your own whiney toddler and crying baby? Carting them off so you can hang out with 2 good friends, both pregnant, and 3 other whiney toddlers. We let the kids whine at, um, I mean play with each other while we ate spaghetti dinners followed by homemade carrot cake. Zoe took a good little nap while there, all the kiddos got to blow off some steam, and the ladies got some adult conversation.

Tomorrow night, I'm either going to Candice's (with 3 kids between the two of us) for dinner or out with Candice and Kristin (with 5 kids among the 3 of us). It may not be relaxing, but it sure isn't boring!

And now for your daily ration of photos...

Pa is Joshua's new favorite person, because he took him outside to play in the "doot" (dirt). Today, he stood at the door saying "doot. Pa. doot."
Zoe's baby blues...
my handsome guys
Grandpa's little princess in a onesie from Rosemarie
and some more blue eyes

No comments: