Monday, September 22, 2008

Kickin it olde school

No, she's not having a wardrobe malfunction, Zoe's just modeling some of mommy & daddy's duds from 1978...

is it Kim? is it Zoe? Is it Kim? Is it Zoe? This one was made for me by my Grandma She was almost too big for this already... I think this little white smocked dress with pink flowers was a gift to my mom
so as to avoid confusion, I put a big flower on her head so no one mistook her for a boy (this was Craig's outfit, but it had little flowers on it so I thought "why not?")

she wanted to show off her headband check out that hair (like I had to tell you... how could you miss it?!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute pictures! Your big toe peeking in at the bottom of the last picture reminded me that I was going to paint my toenails tonight. And it's a similar shade to your toe. Thanks for the reminder--I had completely forgotten! I'm off to get the polish.

That makes me laugh. And so does that big flower on Zoe's head. I LOVE it.