Today, we (Zoe & I) dropped Joshua off at school. He saw the slides on the way in and said "wheeee" all the way to his classroom because he wanted to go play. From there, I took Zoe to her follow up appointment; all her cultures are still negative and the doctor said she looked fine. Next, I took her home for a nap followed by a little hair-bow modeling photo session. I can't wait to see the pictures and you can be sure I'll let you know how to check them out!! We got to keep 2 of the bows she modeled. She also modeled a headband with a gianormous flower on it - the flower was as big as her head!!! I thought it was going to look ridiculous and make her really mad when I put it on, but she didn't seem to mind and it was pretty cute. Here are a few photos from my stash - it appears I've been holding out for a few days, I forgot I had taken these...
Cute even when she's not smiling!

Here's a little half smile...

What's so funny, Zoe?! Other than your hairdo...

Zoe always has smiles for Daddy!

Joshua helping me make pancakes

Zoe perfecting the art of tummy time

When I moved Zoe to her chair, I turned around and this is what I saw! My big baby boy :) He tried to curl up and started saying "nap"

1 comment:
LOVE the hair do! I'm so glad Zoe is still doing great. Yay!
I tagged you. Check out my blog. What a fun post.
Post a Comment