Saturday, February 6, 2010

leftovers


Here are our leftover pictures from the past couple weeks...

Zoe in her flower hair'bow' that I made.
So sweet. She loves to have a bow in her hair. She'll ask for 'bow bow' and pat her head, then when I put it on, I've been saying "oh, so pretty. Go show Daddy." Now, when I put it on, she says "pishy" and runs to Daddy without me saying anything.


likes to make faces at the camera. I have photographic evidence that he learned this from Craig, but I think posting those might upset him
Joshua modeling Zoe's sweater hat & bag
Zoe modeling Maddie's crochet hat




Have I mentioned that I love this pillow?
Our little yogis. They were watching the P90x yoga video


Joshua made this all by himself. BY HIMSELF, I tell you! Craig and I each thought the other had helped him with it. Craig asked me "did you help him make that?" and I said "no, I thought you did" at which point we showered much praise and adoration on our budding aviator. He even turned it over and showed us the landing gear, I kid you not.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

that is a brilliant building job!!! what a funny story. i love all the hats and modeling going on.