Monday, February 8, 2010

ill equipped!

pretty much a state-wide theme when it comes to winter weather in Tennessee. They make a great effort, but it's still laughable to this Rhode Islander when less than an inch of snow shuts down the state. OK, this time there was actually some snow, but last time schools were closed, there was literally NO SNOW on the ground. None.

Here's Joshua helping Craig clear off the driveway. We had about 6"
so pretty. And unlike RI, the snow stays pretty and white because no one wants to go out in it.


We have no snow shovel, so Craig had to 'shovel' the driveway with that big piece of plywood & a push broom. I came outside long enough to take pictures, bring Craig coffee, and try to throw a snowball at Joshua.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

necessity is the mother of invention!!! very clever husband. i can not get over how much snow you are getting...we have none.

Rosemarie said...

Note to self...snow shovel as a christmas wish list item. :)

Emily said...

Too funny. I wouldn't have even ventured out that far in the snow! You are brave. I'm loving the pics of the kids and your crafts. Seriously, when in the world do you have time for that? I have none! I can barely get the clothes cleaned and put away and the dishes done. I need some help. Come move in with me.

Jennifer(Savor) said...

Love finding a fellow RI'er!