We got these great cookie cutters from the FRG, and have been having fun using them. We've made Chinook peanut butter sandwiches a few times, and today, made some chinookies. (in case I need to explain, that's 'chinook' + 'cookies.' )
They were almond butter chocolate chip and if you think that sounds really yummy, you would be absolutely right. p.98 of
clean eating magazine Mar/Apr issue. Let me reiterate that I can't believe how good these were. We've made 4 recipes from Clean Eating magazine so far and they've all rocked (oh, and they're healthy)


Here's our little cheese addict. I was making dinner while Craig was giving baths, and as soon as she was let out, she headed straight for the cheese. Every time we open the fridge, she runs over and starts asking for cheese.
2 comments:
i love the chinookies!!!! there are lots of cheese addicts in my family close and extended. you should share your recipe!!! to answer you from the other day....i use a neutral thread on most tops...off white, white, grey, brown. i used a off white on all the pillows.
1 c. almond butter (we used part almond, part natural peanut butter)
3/4c. sucanat (I didn't have any so used 1/4c brown sugar, 1/2c splenda - Craig complained about the splenda aftertaste),
1 egg,
1/2 tsp baking soda,
1/4 tsp sea salt (I omitted b/c the PB had salt),
3 oz of 70% or more dark chocolate, broken into pieces. We also added mini M&Ms since I only had 1 oz. dark choco)
drop by spoonful (or smoosh flat and use cookie cutter - too sticky to roll), 350 for 10-12 min. Cool on sheet for 5, remove to cooling rack.
Post a Comment