I'm sure it will only get worse in the summer, but these children do NOT like to wear clothes!!! They just randomly take them off, or Joshua doesn't put pants back on after he goes potty, or someone gets dirty and I don't have a chance to get them fully redressed. It's so bad that whenever I get all 3 of us dressed, Joshua wants to know where we are going. Usually at least one of us in in PJs (or for the kids, half dressed) whenever we're home. The other day, it was nice out so we were all outside. Joshua went inside to go potty and when he came back out, the neighbor was pulling out of his driveway. After we all waved, I looked down and saw that Joshua still had his underpants in his hand and no pants on. Oops, sorry neighbor!

in this one, Joshua rearranged the boxes into a helicopter. The green box is the refueling probe. Yes, that's really what it's called. You can see them flying it in the video at the bottom
Speaking of clothes, they were dressed for school so I decided to get a picture in their cute stripey outfits.
Awww...



Please meet my daughters.
11 years ago



2 comments:
doesn't it kill you that they are always more entertained by a box than with toys? how does that work?
http://shellypaints.blogspot.com/ My friend Shelly is looking for ways to hide green vegetables in her family's diet...can you log on and make suggestions. You do a great job with this. :)
Post a Comment