For those of you who know me and know of my affinity for nutella, imagine my shock and dismay when I found out that I had missed WORLD NUTELLA DAY! I think I now have a new favorite holiday! I've always been a big fan of all the others, but nothing made one stand head and shoulders above the rest. Well, I now know that the most heavily weighted factor in my decision making process must be nutella! I'm joking, of course, there are things more important to me than nutella. I of course prefer to celebrate Jesus' birth and resurrection, and my loved ones' birthdays over the invention of nutella. Or celebrate by eating nutella. Whatever.
Anyway, this website has a link to all kinds of nutella recipes. Personally, I just like to eat mine with a spoon or on a piece of crusty bread. Mmmm. Good thing we don't have any in the house or I'd eat it for breakfast! Some girls like it when their husbands bring them flowers, but I love it when Craig surprises me with a jar of nutella.



1 comment:
i am with you. i could live on nutella. my favorite way is on a spoon with a little bit of PB. it is so good. so good it is bad!!!
Post a Comment