Remember these? I love this simple abundance fabric, and especially love it in the bedroom. I made 3 valences for our bedroom windows

And 2 pillows for our bed. I can't tell you how in love I am with this pillow!

This is the other one I made, and (don't tell the pillow, but) I don't love it nearly as much. I like it on the chair next to the bed, but I really just love the other one so much as a loner on the bed. I quilted diagonally across the middle in an 'x', and then around the outside. Some night when I am bored, I will sit there and pick out all the quilting around the outside... or maybe all of it. They are both 'envelope' style pillow covers, so it's too easy to get the pillows out. Also, they both have old pillows inside of them, so I didn't have to buy pillow forms.

I also plan on getting some red pillowcases or shams for the 2nd set of pillows in the back there. And maybe some red sheets too, I might just go crazy with it.

When I finish cleaning up the bedroom, maybe I'll take a picture of the whole thing. So... don't hold your breath or anything.
3 comments:
these look so great!!! i love them...i started one for my living room that i have to finish today just so i finish something
love them! okay so did you cut all those itty bitty squares?
Lov'n the Simple abundance fabric! You did a great job with this. They are all beautiful!
Post a Comment