1. I'm super excited to have won a giveaway on a blog I like to read and never get around to making any recipes from. I just envy her recipes and pretend I'll cook like that one day when I have lots more time, money, and adventurous eaters. Here's what we won!

2. I have been making stuff. Shocking, I know. Here's the stuff I've been making, modeled - as usual - by my neglected children; and photographed by a non-professional with a Superbad camera.
Wanted to make more legwarmers for Zoe, so I used the sides of this sweater tank top. Then, made a hat out of the bottom... I found this sweater for $1 at goodwill, so it was NOT a high stakes project. I got it to make the legwarmers, and didn't want to waste the rest of it
New valences in the living room. I know, we have a lot of valences. The deal is that Craig doesn't like curtains, and I needed a little color in ye olde living room. Hence, valences. Yeah, we compromise.



2 comments:
i love what you did with the goodwill sweater. she looks very cute in it. i am loving what you are getting done for a pillow. i am planning on finishing one up for my LR today...i want to make covers for all the ones that i have...they looks old and sad.
love the leg warmers and hat!! Great idea!
I know what you mean about being in a blogging slump! If it wasn't for the snow, I would have nothing!
Post a Comment