** a couple edits here, folks.
1. NO, I am not pregnant.
2. Blush yardage is on sale today at piece n' quilt! **
Here's the layout for my quilt top. I need to go to the LQS for backing & binding. I'm not going to add a border since it's already about 40"x40". It's made with the new moda blush, tumbled 9 patch (or whatever you want to call it) with layer cake squares. I made 2 x 9 patches, and made one last square (bottom left) w/ two layer cake squares and a charm square. I started it during the Super Bowl and sewed it together yesterday (that was Tuesday) while Craig was home from work (YAY!) I had planned on adding a picture of the finished top, but I left it at my neighbor's house (Booo)
I forgot to submit my finish for last Friday, so if you're visiting from Sew & Tell, please check out last week's finish if you have time! Go Here
**I'm not really out of my blogging slump, I've just been scheduling my posts so it seems like I'm blogging a lot :)**



20 comments:
I love the dissappearing nine patch! I have plans to do one of my own too. Great finish - thanks for sharing!
i love the patches for the quilt top...very pretty
I have been trying to have self discipline and not buy the whole fat quarter stack of blush. Your beautiful quilt has been NO HELP!!!!! LOL!!!
Great finish,
KT
That is such an adorable quilt top. I love the soft colours and pattern mix.
pretty fabrics--always love this pattern!
Oh I love the blush line, and that quilt is going to be seriously gorgeous when it's finished!!
BTW I also checked out last weeks post..I love both pillows, But I agree, when you replace the back pillowcases with red, the lone striped pillow will be perfect (not that it isn't now, I'm just envisioning it when it's got the back pillows to play off of). and besides, every chair *needs* a pillow, right??
That fabric is so gorgeous! I have the scrapbook paper from that line!
Love the colors and the nine patch. Very cool.
I love those colors and the disappearing nine patch! Very sweet for a little girl!
This is great fabric for a baby quilt. Soft but not too babyish! Very nice finish:)
in case anyone is interested, blush yardage is on sale at piecenquilt!! (I just got the backing & binding fabric for this b/c my LQS didn't order any)
Disappearing nine patches make wonderful quilts. Yours is lovely.
Hubby is looking over from his work space and anounces "its a tetris quilt, you need one".... uhm, ok... I told him no it was a disapearing 9 patch, but he disagrees.... :) Your tetris quilt is lovely and evidently I need to make one.
Very pretty fabric. Don't worry, we all get in "slumps"!
The pattern is great and the quilt looks so sweet.
I love the blush fabrics. Beautiful top.
Beautiful colors!! I love the layout.
Thank you for visiting my sew and tell. Please visit again. Meanwhile, have a lovely week.
kim this looks so great...i love a disappearing 9 patch....they looks so fun. great fabric too. look how many comments you have...isn't sew and tell fun...and and i would love it if you came to sew while you were here in NY next.
Adorable! Love the fabrics!
Great quilt top. Perfect fabrics for a little girl. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment