Now don't go getting all excited... it's not a real baby or anything. We got a new computer so I'm just messing around with it and figured blogging would give me a little practice. It's going to take some getting used to, but it's nice to have faster internet and, well, faster everything else too. I still have to do all the laborious unfun stuff like move all the files, etc., but hopefully I will be motivated and not drag that chore out for the next year. In the meantime, our new LED screen makes it easy to see how poor the quality of our pictures is! How disappointing. But here are some cute ones anyway. Hopefully our new computer will make it easier to share and post some cute videos too! We have a video camera that's been collecting dust because our old computer took forever to save/edit stuff. And yes, we caved and got a mac. This thing had better be awesome or I will be severely disgruntled. Without further adieu...
Joshua asked to wear Daddy's work clothes



3 comments:
well, the husband is a full on Mac convert. He will be pleased to read that you got one!!! i love her little pony. Oh and i am glad you are back!!! don't you love those booties..i have a link to the pattern in my post. i have to finish mine up with some hand stitching
I love your little girl's hair! You will have so much fun with her...if she'll let you :)
I have to admit, I did have higher hopes when I saw your blog title- a new computer is nice too. We just got our first mac- a macbook pro about a week and a half ago- we love it so far but it does taking some getting used too!
Post a Comment