Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day out with Daddy!





















We wanted Joshua to get to see Thomas the Train in Nashville but I had a massage to give, tickets weren't cheap, and we thought Zoe wouldn't enjoy it... and we thought it was time for a little father-son excursion... so Joshua got his day out with Daddy and Thomas the Train, and I got to enjoy all the cute pictures and some Mommy-Zoe time!










Here's his poker face.
Getting excited... wait for it....yep, just a little excited hereCraig said he looked out the window the whole timenope, not having any fun at all...

yeah, he looks pretty miserableand then his face was pressed against the window for the rest of the 25 minute ride!I love this picture!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What fun memories for Craig and Joshua. I love that they spent the day together. Great picures!

oussomer

Leslie said...

sweet boy! i don't think he could get more adorable...i love the pics of him looking out the window