You may remember that we went to a
bday pool party back in July while Craig was overseas. I had to endure great personal sacrifice for my children and be seen in a bathing suit in front of a bunch of people in order to get them in the pool. Friday, it was Craig's turn and I happily took pictures from my poolside vantage. The water was a little colder than last time (so I hear :) so Zoe wasn't into it at all.

(awww... I love this)

Zoe loves her little blue crocs

see the panic?

this is
not a look of excitement and delight!

she was fine as soon as she got out

Zoe got lots of compliments on her piggie tails. I was surprised she kept them in so long! I think she didn't know they were there.
Here she is (same night) after a long night of partying. This is what happens when she pulls the pigtails out. Hilarious!!
1 comment:
that is such a funny picture of her after the party. nice that Craig was there to take the hard job and sacrifice this time. her little crocs are too cute
Post a Comment