Sunday, September 6, 2009

what do they do all day?

Sometimes, I think Craig must wonder what we do all day, espcially when he's one for a few weeks. These are a few random pictures we took while Craig was gone to Cali & Colorado for a few weeks. Sometimes I wonder what we do all day, too. The first is one of Joshua coming back from going next door to borrow a video from Maddie. He was wearing this 'outfit' around the house all day. ALL day. He has spent most of the summer w/out shorts on because he's been potty training. He hasn't worn a diaper except for nap/bedtime and long trips out of the house for about a month! YAY Joshua!!
Zoe likes to cuddle and hug things. I think it's the cutest when she just lays her head down on the floor or animal of choice (or, my favorite, Mommy) Sometimes when she lays her head down, she makes little singing noises, it's SO cute!! In this picture, she's actually cuddling with Joshua's panda pillow pet. I'm sure he had a small fit when he saw her.

What else do we do all day? Well we all ride the wooden horse in the living room together, wearing our cowboy hats (I have mine on too :) and take silly pictures. See below.

Zoe's riding solo. She freaked out right after this - the horse is a little high up.

who let the baby drive??!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

i sometimes wonder the same thing...what is it that we do all day. i feel like we did everything and nothing all at the same time