Zoe in her new crocheted hat. The hat is too small, but the flower is oh so cute! I'm going to make Zoe a bigger hat (I tend to crochet and knit too tightly), with a BIG flower, and find a baby w/ a littler head for this one (note the drooly shirt.. she's finally getting more teeth - it's been over 6 months since she got her 7th tooth, and this weekend she had 3 molars and her bottom incisor come thru all at once! and there are still more coming through!!)

Zoe loves to accessorize these days! Sunglasses, shoes, purses, hats... she can't get enough. She also loves to sit on the steps. We have the gate on the 4th step so that she can practice & sit in her fave spot w/out falling down an entire flight of stairs.

she even likes to wear them on her head!

here she is in her new ugg booties for winter.

she wore her A&M shirt to chick fil a for a free sandwich. That's our girl!!

And here she is cuddling with her new favorite toy. Love those blue eyes!!
2 comments:
I miss those kids!!
Zoe is so cute. I love her little ugg boots! And I know of another little girl with a smaller head for that CUTE hat... she'll be making her entrance into the world shortly. Did you really make that?
she is so incredibly adorable...those blue eyes are amazing. avery had dark blue eyes when she was little that looked like blueberries.
Post a Comment