Monday, September 7, 2009

goody two shoes

Some more random pictures taken while Craig was away...

Me tackling Joshua for a mommy-son shot pre-church last week
We were playing out front and Zoe was running around the driveway since she doesn't like to walk on grass. She took a few tumbles but didn't fuss a bit, just got up and started walking again. I was so sad for her when we went to go inside and I saw her knees (both of them) skinned up! Now, she just looks really tough with big scabs on her knees. The next time I let her walk in the driveway, I put Joshua's Elmo knee pads on her. That was pretty funny too!!


Zoe has recently developed a fascination with shoes. She likes to bring me a shoe, sit down and hold her foot up for me to put it on. She gets very frustrated trying to get them on herself, and even more frustrated when they don't stay on. These were some sz 7 (she's a sz 3/4) hand me down shoes that she found and wanted to wear. I put 2 pairs of socks on to help keep them on so she could walk around in them. It didn't work, Joshua was trying to console her with a block, but she was super mad. Eventually, she walked around with just 1 on, and that was good enough (until she realized she was missing a shoe again).

1 comment:

jenna said...

Ha! Love your blog Kim! Can totally relate to the shoe thing! Brielle still does that and her main obsession is flip flops, which really frustrates us all as she hardly gets them on right. But it's funny!!!

You've encouraged me to update my blog! hehe