Sunday, February 8, 2009

I obviously liked this outfit


I was so excited that she stood up so I could get a full body shot! The little dress is 6-12mos and I don't think we've seen the last of the cold weather, so I'm sure she'll get to wear it again... although, with the amount of clothes in her closet (there's more everytime I turn around!), she may not ever get to wear anything twice. Except my favorite outfit (as seen on Nov 2nd, 6th and 9th, and reappeared again in January, thanks to Emily!). Thanks for the cute little black shoes Presley!!







4 comments:

Leslie said...

she is so cute standing there...so tiny and adorable.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That was a lot to catch up on!!! Zoe is GORGEOUS! Joshua is adorable!! I want to try those recipes and I am so glad that you are using the football shirt and cookbook! I think that covers it...Oh and if you can invent more hours in the day I will surely start my own blog :-) LOVE YOU ALL!!! -Sara

~T~ said...

Visiting from SITS. Oh she is so cute!

the misses of the blisses said...

Cute outfit!!