Tuesday, February 10, 2009

everybody's acting all grown up today

Miss Zoe decided she wanted to sit up and look around like a big girl today. She'd been tumping (it's a word, trust me. webster's wrong) over every time before this, but today, she just hung out there for a few minutes before getting upset because she was folded in half, at which point I picked her up. I guess Joshua was imitating what Zoe usually looks like. Yes, he is wearing pajama pants and cowboy boots.

After I changed Joshua and read a book on the floor, he asked to take his nap on the floor so I laid down the ground rules (if you come out of your room, I'll have to put you in your crib) and tucked him in. I thought I'd get 2 hours at the most, but I woke him up after 3 1/2. I guess this is out first step towards the famed 'big boy bed'

4 comments:

the misses of the blisses said...

He looks so comfy with all of his toys and blanket on the floor! :)

Tiffany said...

So cute! It's so fun to see them do new things.

Leslie said...

so great that sleeping on the floor was a success!!! i cried the first time Avery sat up on her own...it felt like she did not need me anymore

Unknown said...

oh - aren't those the best kind of pictures.....
and I chuckled with your comment...three cheers for BLEACH!