Joshua was feeling a little under the weather with a fever last night so we're not sure how the day will go. Here are some pictures of him eating boo-bea-wee (he speaks so carefully that each syllable sounds like a seperate word, it's cute - and usually pretty easy to understand. He also says funny words like "otherwise" and "almost" and uses prepositions correctly (in, at, on) as well as phrases like "upside down" and "behind you.")
No post would be truly complete without some cute pictures of Zoe and her fuzzy hair, so here they are!
And speaking of sauce, there's this little blog I like to visit, lurk around and even comment on from time to time. You can go check them out, but please don't enter this giveaway because I don't want any competition!!! OK, I guess you can enter. Oh, and I know the title (bedroom bliss) sounds a little PG-13 but it's SHEETS and PILLOWS people.
http://www.thesitsgirls.com/2009/02/february-giveaway-bedroom-bliss.html



No comments:
Post a Comment