I've been trying, little by little, to make Zoe's room less of a storage area and more of a sweet little girl's nursery. We finally got a crib a little while ago, and a rocker and dresser. Then, I moved Joshua's changing table in there so we've finally stopped changing her on our bed, on the other side of the house. I've got an eye out for a little white changing table, but in the meantime, Joshua's will do. Then on to the decor... I spotted a sweet brown and pink damask at Hancock fabrics a few weeks ago and had to get a yard of it since it was on sale. I also decided that Zoe's room needed a little cute color, and that her rocker needed a cushion before I was going to want to sit in it (I'm spoiled by Joshua's comfy glider, but the rocker & dresser came with the crib). I also needed a stool for the rocker since my legs aren't long enough to rock it as-is... but that's for another post!
since this one clearly does not match!!
Clearly.




Here are my first two projects in Zoe's room:
The picture board is now hung on a cute pink & brown ceramic knob (Hobby Lobby, where else ;)
Here's the beginning of a picture board I'm making for Joshua's room. I have a little blue ceramic knob to hang his on. Ideally, I'd like to get frames for both of their boards since they're a little too small
Joshua and Daddy went outside together to do some manly work of some sort. Joshua was truly living up to his mini-me title that day!



2 comments:
great job on that cushion!! I love the fabric!
i love the matching outfits!!! that pillow you made is so cute, i love the fabric and those picture boards are such a cute idea!!! love it!! oh did you get my quilt e-mail?
Post a Comment