Anyway, since I'm just getting back into the swing of things with the blog here, I'll stick to mostly photos for a while. I went through them all last night (with Craig checking his eyelids next to me - I'm pleased to report they are still free from holes) and saved the keepers, edited the red eye, cropped some stuff out, but somehow neglected to write down which ones I wanted to put on the blog. Oh well, the more the merrier! I'll cram on as many as I can before the dark ages hit, or blogger cuts me off (and don't worry, I promise to shower while they load)... Here you go!!
Joshua was waving to the "hos-wees" at the horseback riding place
another picture of Joshua fishing with Daddy. Aren't they handsome!!
Presley with the wind blowing through her cute little pigtails.
Zoe looking all sweet and innocent laying with her cousin Eli
Zoe looking all sweet and innocent laying with her cousin Eli
He never saw it coming folks...
At the mall after eating "wies" at "chi-fay" (chick fil A). Ma, Pa, and fries. What more could a little boy want!
Zoe's very first ponytail. Please don't mind her state of undress, that is how she likes to play with her toes - they must taste better naked! (don't forget to check out her cute little rolls!)
Zoe's very first ponytail. Please don't mind her state of undress, that is how she likes to play with her toes - they must taste better naked! (don't forget to check out her cute little rolls!)



2 comments:
What? I thought we didn't do Christmas presents this year? I'm confused?!? Was there present swapping without us?
Cute pics!!!
you are a riot!! i love reading because you lighten things up!! the pictures are great. Josh looks like he had a great time and that sweet girl....she is so cute!
Post a Comment