We got to go pick Craig up from the airport in Nashville this morning and, of course, headed straight for Chick fil A and the helicopter at the mall. Joshua has been one happy little boy since I woke him up and told him we were going to get Daddy. He said "get Daddy" and "come home" the whole way to the airport, and said "get wies" the whole way to Chick fil A. Hope you enjoy these, I'll get some more up soon. Thanks for all your prayers to bring Craig home safely!
3 comments:
YEAH! I was thinking about him just yesterday...that it was January and that he should be coming home any day! Glad to hear he made it safely. Let me know when I should send your Christmas Package...and "oh, behave" (Austin Powers).
Oh my gosh, I've missed you guys so much!!!! I'm so glad you're back, but even more so, I'm SO GLAD Borris is home safe and sound with you guys. It's so nice to be together.
Love you guys, and I'll SEE YOU SOON!!! Yay!!
ceedwisa
yeah...i am so glad that he made it home and you are all together again...safe and happy. i love the pictures.
Post a Comment