Here is the first installment of pictures from our trip home to Rhode Island / New York for Christmas. It was a LONG trip but we had a great time seeing everyone. It would take me forever to write about it all so I'll just put the pictures up and let you figure it out, with some helpful captions, of course.
I think this is my new favorite picture of Zoe. Her eyes are getting bluer, hair is getting spikier, thighs are getting chunkier (in the cutest way), smiles are getting bigger and she's just generally getting cuter every day. I thought it wasn't possible to have an easier baby than Joshua but boy was I wrong. Hopefully that doesn't come back to haunt us when she's 13!

Here's Grandma teaching Joshua how to catch snowflakes on his tongue...

and here they are about 20 mintues later trying it again... look at how much it was snowing!

and here it was the next day. Good thing we didn't have to go anywhere!

While Joshua tried to eat snow, Zoe was in denial about all the cold and wanted to be at the beach instead. She had tons of fun with this beach ball and I really think she would have eaten it if she could have figured out how.

1 comment:
Was Joshua taking a bite out of that big snow ball? Great pictures. Your mom must just love having her grandkids visit.
Post a Comment