Sunday, September 21, 2008

blog it up!!!

After a week off, we're all ready to blog it up tonight! Well, I won't do it all at once because then what would we blog about the rest of the week?! Craig's parents left today after a super fun visit. Joshua's been asking about Ma & Pa all day. I don't have my pictures on here yet, but here are a few from Ma & Pa's camera...

Here's a super sweet picture of little miss Zoe.
This is one of the toys that Joshua wanted to play with at the jump zone. Notice that it's not INFLATED! Grrrr. He had fun, I was disappointed that he didn't want to jump.
Here's one of the flower headbands I made for Zoe. The flower looks as big as her head! She didn't mind having it on and she sure did look cute! Hopefully no one asks if she's a boy or a girl when she's wearing one of these!!!
Ma, Pa & Zoe We're not sure what Joshua's doing here, but it sure is funny.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! That first picture of Zoe is my favorite yet!!! Goodness she is cute! And our little Joshua man too :-) Love to you all!

Emily said...

Yay! You're back. I was getting anxious waiting for updates and pictures. I LOVE the headbands you made. Super cute!

Emily said...

There for a second I got all excited thinking that Sara had started a blog... but I clicked on her name and no blog in her profile. She tricked me.