He can get up and down all by himself! Of course, we'll still stand right behind him up the ladder (Craig is off to the side for picture purposes) until he's done it by himself several (hundred) times!
He looks like such a little boy, I can't believe it! Where's my baby???!!!
So here it is, folks! After working through Joshua's naptime (which was about 4 hours today!) the fort component is complete! We can't proceed until we get some 12" carriage bolts that lowes & home depot don't carry. Joshua loves it so far! The first time he saw it finished and with the slide on, he started running across the yard, pointing at it saying "oooooooohh." When he got to it, he stood there pointing to it to show us what he had found (because we might not have seen it :) saying "oooh, oooh, oooh." Too cute! I wish I had gotten it on video!



No comments:
Post a Comment