Friday, June 20, 2008

3rd time's a charm?






this is the 3rd time I've typed this. It keeps getting shorter, as you can imagine...


Joshua loves his pool... he likes to walk to the door and ask "poo? poo?" - it's too funny. Until last night when we had to convince him that the bathtub was the indoor pool. He was not too happy to come inside - plus it was already past bedtime and he had only had a 2 hour nap - so it took a little while to calm him down and get him in the tub. It helped when we figured out that we should shut the shade so he couldn't see the pool on the deck. He finally decided to go into the bathroom when I asked him if he wanted to go see Bob (his Bob the Builder potty seat). Bob-BEE!!!

We filled the sandbox on Wednesday & after some warming up to being dirty (I think I've made him a little OCD, his wife will thank me someday) he dug right in , literally. He had fun watching (studying, rather) the sand. Our little thinker :)


In other news, Zoe is now bottom up/head down (aka kicking my ribs and headbutting my bladder) so I'm glad I can stop worrying about her turning over in time... she must be running out of room in there! I know I am!!

No comments: