Sunday, June 15, 2008

now back to the good stuff... Swingset Day 2






Craig got to work on the swingset again yesterday since the rain held off. He and Joshua went to Home Depot in the morning while I helped my friend watch her kids during her yard sale (I've known her for a while from Bible study and she lives 2 doors down from our new house, how fun to have a friend so close). Then, we went to Cassidy's first birthday party and Craig and Joshua left early for naptime. When I got home an hour or so later, Craig was out back at it again. It looks great! Around 8pm, he went out to get a slide and some free chick-fil-a (free sandwich for wearing red white and blue on Flag Day, and a free milkshake for bringing a $50 gas receipt - I LOVE our chick-fil-a!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Way to go, Borris--good job on the swingset. It looks great. And what a stinkin' huge backyard! That swingset looks so little in it!